As a business leader, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and athlete, Wimmer Solutions CEO Matt Sauri takes great pride in having a positive impact on people’s lives. From coaching fellow entrepreneurs, to serving on numerous nonprofit boards, to practicing creative volunteerism and community advocacy, Matt enjoys putting his talents and abilities to work for the good of others.
As Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Seattle-based Wimmer Solutions, Matt’s focus is on the overall strategic direction of the company, which provides staffing and professional services to industry leading companies across the west coast. In 2007, the Puget Sound Business Journal named Matt one of its ‘40 Under 40’ business leaders. Matt’s passion is for keeping Wimmer’s legendary culture secure as it grows; under his vision and strategic direction, Wimmer Solutions has:
– earned a ranking on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the nation for six straight years
– earned a ranking as one of Washington State’s Top 100 Fastest-Growing Companies for eight years
– been recognized as one of Washington’s Best Workplaces for six years
– grossed over $200MM in revenues over the past five years
– supported, in a meaningful and impactful way, over 20 non-profits in the Pacific Northwest as well as in the other regions supported by Wimmer Solutions